Sunday, December 19, 2010

2011: My Best Year Ever!!!!


Hello everyone out there in Blog Land. Another year has passed and I am here to get the most out of it.

In 2010 I have grown as an artist. I am looking forward to more growth in 2011 and there are so many opportunities to stretch myself. I absolutely refuse to not take advantage of those experiences.

I have my goals written down and I am looking to add more to the list. Contrary to popular belief, money is not our most valuable asset. Money can be saved and there are many ways to "create" more once it has been spent. But TIME is indeed our most precious and valuable asset because TIME can not be saved nor can it be created. Unlike money, once time is spent we cannot get it back. So, let's make the most of it and start living our dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment